CUSTOMER BENEFITS OF CLOUD CONTACT CENTER SOLUTIONS
- Get an immediate ROI through pay-as-you-go model
- Utilize the investment you’ve already made by laying over your existing infrastructure
- Low start-up costs
- Fast, easy deployment capabilities
- Demonstrated lower total cost of ownership over premises- based equipment
- Software upgrades/enhancements and maintenance at no additional cost
- Scalable and exible with inherent redundancy and security
- Easy customization and integration
- Broadband internet connection
- PC with Windows software (Vista or more recent) & Windows based browsers (IE10+, Chrome, Firefox)
- Telephone with a 10-digit number to receive inbound calls
CONTACT CENTER PLATFORM
Complete contact routing and blended dialer for IB/OB
• Email, Chat, & SMS
• Speech Recognition
• Dialer (Predictive, Progressive, Preview)
Full suite of solutions to increase agent
productivity and effciency
• Quality Management
• Performance Management
Carrier-grade network offering low-cost redundant call handling options
• Toll Free
• Local DID
Full-featured business phone solution
- Business Phone Systems -Cloud/Desk
- Unified Communications/ Messaging
- Video/Audio Conferencing
- Mobile Communications/Apps
- Integration’s -CRM’s
- Business Presence
WHEN TO ENGAGE POTENTIAL OPPORTUNITIES
Do you have customers that:
- Have Complex Environment
- Multiple locations and or systems
- At-home agents
- Need to ensure conformity across staff /locations
- Blended environments (inbound/outbound)
- Need to Upgrade
- Aging or outdated equipment
- Require additional contact channels (e.g. chat & email)
- Require Scalability
- (5 seats – 5000 seats)
- Seasonal business
- Need rapid deployment • High growth rates
- Have Cost or Budgetary Concerns
- Limited budget or interest in pay-as-you-go-model
- Reduce call handling and agent idle times
- Improve Reliability
- Service/uptime issues with a current provider
- No disaster recovery plan in place because of reliance of on premises equipment
SALES DISCOVERY QUESTIONS
Contact us if your customers answer “Yes” to any of the following questions:
- Do you currently (or would you like to) have agents working across multiple locations (including at-home)?
- Does your contact center experience seasonal call spikes?
- Does your contact center lack robust reporting to improve call center efficiency?
- Do you lack major capital expenditure (capex) budgets needed to make upgrades or modifications to your contact center infrastructure?
- Are you currently operating multiple technology systems and desire to unify everything onto a single platform?
- Are you looking to utilize self-service or social media to enhance your customer experience to help bring greater efficiencies?
- Is there some functionality you need to perform but are not able to using your current technology?
- Are you required to maintain compliance with industry and governmental regulations?
- Would you like to remove the complexity of day-to-day management but retain the ability to make changes yourself as needed?
- Are you currently using a workforce mgmt. or work force optimization product or do you need this?
- Do you use a CRM and is it integrated into your current platform? (CTI Integration)